SIGN UP HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A FOCUS GROUP
For The Plan to be successfully adopted it is essential that residents and businesses are given the opportunity to contribute to the plan.
The next phase of consultation with residents and businesses, will be to set up two Focus Groups – one for Moor Park & Eastbury and one for Rickmansworth Town.
Recruitment of Focus Group members is to be completed by end of August 2020 and the first draft of plans is to be delivered by end of October 2020.
Each of the planned sessions will be divided into four topics as listed below.
Owing to COVID-19 all sessions will be held virtually.
It is proposed that each virtual session will comprise a two-hour meeting on each of the topics.
If you are interested in signing up for a focus group on one or more topics then please let us know by registering your interests below.
FOCUS GROUPS TOPICS:
- Local green space designations
- Access to waterways
- Location specific strategies: Bury Gardens / Eastbury Rec
- Wildlife habitat
- Golf courses
DESIGN & HERITAGE
- Visual design guides
- Protection of heritage assets
- Conservation Areas
- Sustainable building and landscape design
CIVIC & EMPLOYMENT
- Civic hub
- Community Centre
- High street
- Non-residential buildings
- Sustainable transport
- Cycling and walking
- Flooding and extreme weather
- Green infrastructure
- Street furniture
Members of the steering group:
- Di Barber – Councillor
- Emma Brading – Councillor
- Tony Brayford – Resident
- David Caiden – Resident, Vice Chairman
- Craige Coren – Resident
- Miles Hosking – Resident, Chairman
- Nina Hosking – Resident
- Peter Loader – Councillor
- Steve Mander – Resident
- Alan Moss – Councillor
- Neelima Payne – Councillor
- Miles Price – Resident
- Elizabeth Willetts – Resident